Work Group 1
ISG3 Meeting Goals and PlansThe overall goal of the Third SLAC-KEK ISG meeting is to review the progress of each working group and to make specific plans for future work. The ISG will publish a progress report by the end of the 1999 calendar year. A specific task for this meeting is to create an outline of this progress report and to agree on the detailed design and R&D goals to be achieved in time for its preparation.
- WG1: Parameters [K. Yokoya (KEK) and T. Raubenheimer (SLAC)], Yosemite Valley, Bldg.214
Evaluate critical tolerances for the collider performance and provide support for the other working groups.
Group Discussion & Status of Results:
- BNS & Tolerances in JLC Linac - K. Kubo
- Alignment Thoughts - P.T.
- Girder & Structure Tolerances
- Optimization of S- & L-Band Structures - Z. Li
Tuesday Group Discussion & Status of Results:
Common Session with Structure Group
- Girder & Structure Tolerances & Wakefield Based on DDS3 Alignment Data - G. Stupakov
- Alignment Strategies - P.T. 1 & 2
- BBU in Present RDDS1 Design - R. Jones
- Progress in DDS3 - R. Jones
Plenary Summary - Yokoya
Wednesday Common Session with Injectors Group:
Common Session with IR Group:
- A FODO Based Collimation Section - T. Raubenheimer
- Collimator Wakefield Experiment - P.T.
- Self-healing Collimators - J. Frisch
- KEK-B Crab Cavity - K. Kubo
Thursday Lattice Translation Discussion
Go back to NLC Home Page. Go back to ISG Page.
This page created and updated on 1/22/99 by Nixx.